The way the interview process works allows for follow up questions without forcing the interviewee to sit down at a dedicated time and wait for any responses. If, at any time, you change your mind or no longer wish to be featured that is fine. This is a voluntary thing and I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
You have the option to have your interview anonymised of which I will do my best to do, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about things you are saying.
If you are being featured in an interview, the process will go something like:
- You will be invited to a Google Doc which features some initial questions about you, followed by the question set for that Series. You can have a look at previous interviews to get the general gist of what kind of questions there will be, but each series will have its own set of questions
- Once you have answered, I will read through and add some comments and follow up questions (if necessary). This step may be repeated a few times
- With the questioning complete, the interview will go into editing. The essence of your answers won't change, but I might alter some wording to make the interview flow better
- When I'm happy I will send you a preview link for you to approve - the post won't go live without your approval.
- With it all approved, the post will be scheduled for go-live.
It will never be too late to change your mind about your interview going onto the site.